When I first discovered the Payne-Phalen neighborhood nearly 20 years ago I was struck by what a hidden gem this neighborhood is… charming, quiet, affordable, and only 10 minutes to downtown St. Paul.
I have a new listing coming on the market on Montana Avenue East in this neighborhood, and the seller describes it this way…
- A very quiet neighborhood
- Minimal crime
- Friendly neighbors
- Close to Lake Phalen Golf Course and regional park
- Beautiful to walk around in the summertime
- Close to interconnecting bike trails, including an access point to the Gateway State Trail leading all the way to Stillwater
- Easy access to I-35E, I-94, Highway 61, and Highway 36
- Close to downtown Saint Paul, Costco, Maplewood Mall, Oakdale Cinema and Roseville Mall
Don’t overlook this Phalen neighborhood for charm, convenience and affordability.