ZUMBRO Cafe in the downtown Linden Hills neighborhood of Minneapolis has been serving legendary breakfasts and lunches since 1995. So many of their staff and regulars have been there so long they feel like family.
I met for lunch there recently with a woman I am excited will soon be working with me. She used to live above Zumbro Cafe and talked about how wonderful it was to live in this walkable neighborhood with shops and cafes right outside her door… not to mention beautiful Lake Harriet just a few blocks away.
The whole Linden Hills neighborhood actually borders not one, but two city lakes… the west shore of Lake Harriet and the south shore of Lake Calhoun, with downtown Minneapolis skyline views across the lake. It's no wonder that Linden Hills is one of the metro area's most coveted neighborhoods!
Longing to live in Linden Hills? Check out Linden Hills homes for sale… then call or text to schedule a showing!
- Sebastian Joe's… homemade ice cream to lick around the city lakes
- Chain of Lakes… part of the 50-mile Minneapolis Grand Rounds National Scenic Byway
- Sunday's Site – 'Downtown' Linden Hills, Minneapolis
- Linden Hills 44th & Beard… home of the original Turtle Bread Company
- Sunday's Site – Convention Grill, Edina
- The most perfect example of Byzantine mosaic art in the US
- Why does Dupont Ave become King's Highway in the East Harriet neighborhood?
- Flowers are blooming at Lyndale Park