As I met for a photo shoot in Windsor Green last week we lamented over all the street work going on in the complex. All the streets are torn up for new streets with new plumbing and sewer… and it was very hard to get around! One day the street in the photo above was so muddy and torn up it was impossible to pass… and other streets were blocked with heavy equipment.
I saw a Windsor Green resident yesterday and she was excited to share two recent signs she noticed showing why Windsor Green is such a great place to live!
- The street workers commented on how great the residents are to work with! In spite of streets being a big mess making it very difficult for the nearly 250 units in the complex to get in and out, the residents still smile and wave and thank them for the work they are doing!
- The resident I talked with said she was really tired when she got home one evening and forgot to close her garage door. Her neighbor noticed, found the garage door opener and closed it for her.
Another big sign of how Windsor Green is such a great place to live is how many generations of family live there… it is pretty amazing, and will be the topic of another post!
- We Like Windsor Green!
- Finding Community in Windsor Green
- Fostering connections in Windsor Green
- What's for sale in Windsor Green