First time homebuyers can get up to $4000 to help with the purchase of a home! Owning your own home isn’t just a pipe dream, we are here to help you! Our new program CCM Smart Start offers up to $4000 in a grant to help with your down payment.
Basic requirements are:
- at least one occupying borrower must be a first time homebuyer
- your income must be at or below 80% of the county median income
- we will cover 2% of the purchase price up to $4000
- borrower must contribute at least 1% towards the down payment
- minimum down is 3%, maximum is 5%
In the Minneapolis St Paul metro area, the median income limit is $99,400, so if you are below that and a first time homebuyer, you can qualify. This is a conventional loan, so you can’t use it on FHA, VA or USDA programs. You will need to take a first time homebuyer class and we will give you the link to the class. You can’t use another down payment assistance program at the same time.
This is a grant so it does not have to be paid back! That’s like free money!!
If you think you can qualify and are interested, please reach out! I would love to talk to you!