It always helps to hear about a community directly from the people who live there. I currently have sellers in Roseville who love living there… here are some reasons why!
- Love the neighborhood – extremely safe and quiet
- Neighbors are nice and friendly
- Love the location, so fast and easy to get anywhere… Minneapolis, St. Paul, Up North, etc
- Quick access to freeways
- I love Roseville!… neighborhoods are quaint, with easy access to both Minneapolis and St. Paul
- The parks, library and mall
Here are some additional things to love about Roseville…
- Great schools!
- Awesome Como Park nearby
- Close to the State Fairgrounds
- Several colleges and universities nearby, including University of MN St. Paul campus, Northwestern University, Bethel College, Hamline University
- Central Park… so big it is really 5 different parks!
Roseville is one of only two suburbs (the other is tiny Lauderdale) bordering BOTH Minneapolis AND St. Paul… making it centrally located with easy access to the whole Metro. See Roseville homes for sale.
Here are some other tidbits of information about Roseville…
- Property taxes are among the lowest in the metro, due in part to extensive commercial areas
- The city's per capita retail spending is slightly higher than Bloomington, home of the Mall of America
- It has two enclosed shopping malls… Rosedale (built in 1969) and Har Mar (built in 1961)
- It is the home of the first Target store, built in 1962
- It is the home of the first Best Buy store, originally called Sound of Music)
- The first Barnes & Noble bookstore outside New York City was in Roseville
- It was the site of the first McDonald's and Dairy Queen stores in the state of Minnesota
- Roseville has the greatest number of restaurants per capita in the Twin Cities
Roseville… what's not to love! Check out homes for sale in Roseville, MN!
Sharlene Hensrud, RE/MAX Results – Roseville Realtor