I just listed a Golden Valley home near General Mills Research Nature Area and was reminded again of what a wonderful hidden gem this is. The seller noted these 30 acres as a great place to walk, run or bike… as well as walk your dogs. This nature reserve is privately owned by General Mills so it doesn't have parking lots and signs. You just have to know about it. Here is an insider tip to check it out if you are in the neighborhood… and not to miss it if you are thinking about buying a home near here!
Here are other things this seller had to say about this neighborhood…
- The neighborhood is quiet with very friendly and helpful neighbors
- A short trip across the overpass to Medicine Lake trails (about 15 miles of paved paths) that connect to the Elm Creek Park Reserve in Maple Grove, French Park and the Luce Line
- Shopping area located nearby on Winnetka and 55 with good restaurants and other needs
- Located very close to Robbinsdale Armstrong High School, Robbinsdale Spanish Immersion and Plymouth Middle School
- Easy access to Highway 169 and 55 for work or leisure, with bus stop on the corner