According to a recent survey conducted by Trulia and Harris Interactive, here is what they learned are the biggest worries of today's home buyers.
- 43% – Mortgage interest rates would rise before I buy
- 43% – I would not find a home for sale that I like
- 38% – Home prices would rise before I buy
- 32% – I would have to compete with many other buyers for the home I wanted most
- 30% – I would have to decide on a home very quickly because homes are selling so fast
- 25% – I would not qualify for a mortgage
- 21% – Home prices would fall after I buy
These findings should come as no surprise to active home buyers… it is what I experience with buyers every day!