Why live in Minnesota? …or more specifcially in the Twin Cities? People in other parts of the country may not see the attraction of moving to the land of the windchill factor, but most people who live here stay because we like it here. Not only are we a 4-season state, we also have the amenities of urban life with a small-town feel. Where else can you go to a major league game, go up North to the lake, attend a concert, have a great meal ('foodie' or 'down home'), bike/hike over 50 miles of scenic city trails, and have your pick of theater and music scene that is second in volume and quality only to New York… all in the same weekend!
Below are links to more info on getting to know Minnesota and why people love living in Minneapolis-St. Paul…
- How Minnesota Ranks… tells a lot about us
- Twin Cities Living… Minneapolis-St. Paul guide not just for relocation
- PedalMN.com – new guide to Minnesota bike trails and communities
- Minneapolis Named America's Most Bike-Friendly City
- Nice Ride Minnesota – the nation's largest bike sharing system
- Getting to know Minneapolis…
- Which states will be the best places to live in the future?
- The most and least stressful US cities… Twin Cities score again!
- Minneapolis-St. Paul ranks high in top cities for living to stay young
- Minnesota Fun Facts
- Life in Minneapolis-St. Paul
- Minneapolis-St. Paul homes for sale
Thinking about moving to Minnesota… or more specifically, to Minneapolis-St. Paul? Let me help introduce you to this wonderful place to live! Check out homes for sale in Minneapolis-St. Paul.